Ouzoud Waterfall Day Trip from Marrakech
DEPARTING FROM MARRAKESH: DAY TRIP TO OUZOUD CASCADES, MOROCCO’S MOST POPULAR WATERFALLS
We know you’ll love “Ouzoud Waterfall Day Trip from Marrakech ” ! They’re simply amazing, and they’re one of Morocco’s most visited and photographed natural sites. Just a 3-hour drive from Marrakesh, the Ouzoud waterfalls are next to the town of Azilal. Again, this is a perfect day tour for those who don’t have time to venture into the Sahara Desert.
Shared Day trip to Ourika Valley from Marrakech highlight:
Here are some of the highlights of our day trip from Marrakesh to Ouzoud Waterfalls:
- We’ll start our day together by taking a 3-hour drive north of Marrakesh, crossing the spectacular Tadla Plains which are covered in olive tree farms.
- Once we arrive at the village we’ll begin our walking journey, and we believe you’ll be very impressed when you finally get to see the spectacular 110m Cascades, whose backdrop is a never-ending rainbow. We hope you’ve brought your camera as you know as photography opportunities here are simply unbelievable.
- You’ll be greeted along the way by the local Barbary apes, and you’d better be prepared because they will expect donations of nuts!
And if you’d love a leisurely lunch next to the stream, the local cafes would love to serve you.
- Take a stroll back to the village where you will meet up with your driver, who will return you to Marrakesh.
- after all your day trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls will be over when your guide drops you off at your Marrakesh riad or hotel.
What’s Included in Your Ouzoud Waterfall Day Trip from Marrakech:
- You’ll be picked up from your Marrakesh riad or hotel by our English-speaking guide
- You’ll travel in style in our modern air-conditioned minibus, with no more than 17 passengers;
- Our driver will drop you off at the Marrakesh city centre, or your riad or hotel.
What’s Not Included in Your Ouzoud Waterfall Day Trip from Marrakech:
- Lunch is not included.
- A local trekking guide is not included.
- This tour operates daily;
- Pick-up time for your day tour is 8am;
- You’ll be returned to Marrakesh at 6:30pm.
Timetable for Your Day Tour from Marrakesh to Ouzoud Waterfalls :
- 8am: Our English-speaking driver will pick you up from your riad or hotel in Marrakesh.
- 11am: We’ll arrive at Ouzoud Cascades.
- 3:30pm: It’s time to leave Ouzoud Cascades and begin the trip back to Marrakesh.