Quad biking in Marrakech
This exciting half-day quad-biking adventure will take you out of the bustling city streets of Marrakech and into the palm grove just outside the city. It’s the perfect way of discovering the Berber countryside, also the perfect way of having a lot of fun! This exciting quad biking in Marrakech palm grove will take you through thousands of palm trees where you’ll experience the amazing views across the Tensift River. And, come with us and visit a Berber village and we’ll share a cup of traditional mint tea with the locals.
Timetable, for Your Marrakesh Quad Biking Adventure :
- 9 am (or 2 pm): Your driver will pick you up from your riad or hotel in Marrakesh.
- 9:30 am (2:30 pm): We’ll arrive at the quad-biking base.
- 9:45 am (or 2:45 pm): Quad-biking orientation and briefing on safety rules.
- 10 am (or 1 pm): Your Marrakesh quad-biking adventure will begin.
- 12 noon (or 5 pm): We’ll start heading back to the quad-biking base.
- 12:15 pm (or 5:15 pm): We’ll leave the quad-biking base and head back to Marrakesh. Your driver will take you back to your riad or hotel.
- 12:45 pm (or 5:45 pm): Your Marrakesh quad-biking experience will be over.
To begin with, our staff constantly checks our Quad Bikes, in addition to ensuring them fully. You may rest assured and enjoy your Quad Biking adventure. Especially when you’re shredding the desert as you enjoy the beautiful atmosphere of the desert.
Your Quad biking in Marrakech palm grove tour is a completely safe experience and will certainly be one you’ll remember for the rest of your life. In addition, a Quad Biking guide will monitor you. Children under the age of 14 years may ride with an adult. In conclusion, this will be the most exciting time you’ll ever get to spend in the desert.
Good to know
What you should expect on your tour:
- You’ll be picked up from (and returned to) your Marrakesh riad or hotel, and taken to the Palmeraie.
- You’ll enjoy a 15-minute quad biking orientation session.
- Each person will have their own quad bike with goggles and helmet.
Fact Sheet for Quad Biking Excursion :
- This excursion operates daily.
- Pickup time is either 9 am or 2 pm.
- You’ll be taken back to your riad or hotel in Marrakesh at 12 noon or 5 pm.
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
Should you wish to cancel your trip please contact us as soon as possible and confirm your instructions in writing. In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund as follows:
- Free cancellation: for more than 21 days’ notice;
- 15% of the total amount: for between 11 and 20 days’ notice; and
- No refund for less than 10 days’ notice.
- No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once we have received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.