Ouzoud Waterfall Day Trip from Marrakech
Price per person
We know you’ll love Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls. It’s simply amazing. And they’re one of Morocco’s most visited and photographed natural sites. Besides, it’s just a 3-hour drive from Marrakesh. Also, the Ouzoud waterfalls are next to the town of Azilal. Furthermore, this is a perfect day tour for those who don’t have time to venture into the Sahara Desert.
- We’ll start our day together by taking a 3-hour drive north of Marrakesh, crossing the spectacular Tadla Plains which are covered in olive tree farms.
- Once we arrive at the village we’ll begin our walking journey, and we believe you’ll be very impressed when you finally get to see the spectacular 110m Cascades, whose backdrop is a never-ending rainbow. We hope you’ve brought your camera as you know as photography opportunities here are simply unbelievable.
- You’ll be greeted along the way by the local Barbary apes, and you’d better be prepared because they will expect donations of nuts! And if you’d love a leisurely lunch next to the stream, the local cafes would love to serve you.
- Take a stroll back to the village where you will meet up with your driver, who will return you to Marrakech.
- after all your day trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls will be over when your guide drops you off at your Marrakesh riad or hotel.
Generally, everyone enjoys spending moments away from home. Moreover, people tend to like experiencing new things. This day trip to Ouzoud Cascades will cleanse your soul, as a result, you’ll go back home a changed man.
Good to know
What to expect on Your Ouzoud Waterfall Day Trip from Marrakech:
- You’ll be picked up from your Marrakech riad or hotel by our English-speaking guide
- You’ll travel in style in our modern air-conditioned minibus, with no more than 6 passengers;
- Our driver will drop you off at the Marrakech city center, or your riad or hotel.
What Not to expect on Your Ouzoud Waterfall Day Trip from Marrakech:
- Lunch is not included.
- A local trekking guide is not included.
Timetable for Your Day Tour from Marrakesh to Ouzoud Waterfalls :
- This tour operates daily;
- Pick-up time for your day tour is 8am;
- You’ll be returned to Marrakesh at 6:30pm.
- 8am: Our English-speaking driver will pick you up from your riad or hotel in Marrakesh.
- 11am: We’ll arrive at Ouzoud Cascades.
- 3:30pm: It’s time to leave Ouzoud Cascades and begin the trip back to Marrakech.
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
Should you wish to cancel your trip please contact us as soon as possible and confirm your instructions in writing. In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund as follows:
- Free cancellation: for more than 21 days’ notice;
- 15% of the total amount: for between 11 and 20 days’ notice; and
- No refund for less than 10 days’ notice.
- No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once we have received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.