2-day Marrakech desert safari jeep
Price per person
Visiting the desert will bring out the adventurer in you, and we’re ready to supply you with everything that you might need on your adventure, from water to highly-maintained 4×4 vehicles. Embarking on our 2-day Marrakech Desert Safari Jeep tour will leave you in beautiful awe.
You’ll have the chance to discover amazing spots and enjoy Morocco’s golden gem at ease. Marrakech’s surroundings will make you forget about home and our adorable camels will complement your tour.
If you’re short on time and a fan of the desert, then you’ll definitely appreciate this tour. Amazing places to be discovered, and sweet, delicious tea is to be delighted in.
- Visit Ait Benhaddou with its ancient monuments.
- Visit Morocco’s Hollywood, Ouarzazate and its amazing features.
- Lunch overlooking Morocco’s breathtaking scenery.
- 4x4 vehicle excursion through the desert.
- Camel ride through the desert.
- Delightful early-morning breakfast.
- Discover Erg Lihoudi, Mhamid, Agdz, and the High Atlas Mountains.
With 2 days Marrakech desert safaris jeep you will be picked up at 7:30 am at your accommodation in lovely Marrakech. Firstly, you will drive through the haunting High Atlas Mountains. This place is haunting because your soul won’t feel
the same after you lay your eyes on the gorgeous views from the Tizi-n-tichka pass. After that then reach the UNESCO classified village of Air Benhaddou. After visiting this place and having a splendid time.
Afterward, you will continue with your journey passing by Ouarzazate, Morocco’s Hollywood. Then, it’s time to delight in your Moroccan lunch near Agdz, this place is fairly close to the Kasbah of Tamnougalt. After your delicious lunch, you will continue on with your trip east, heading towards Zagora.
Also, your driver will be making frequent stops along the way. Where you’ll be visiting the Koran library and the underground Kasbah. As well as a pottery historical in Tamegroute. After arriving, you will step out from your petrol-powered vehicle, and hop onto your wheat powered camel. Here, you’ll have a simply unforgettable time while you’re in the desert, with us, and on top of your camel. Enjoy the sunset and ride back to our secure Berber camp in Erg Lihoudi. Your overnight here will include halfboard.
Be an early riser and enjoy more. in the morning, you will enjoy your breakfast while staring at the sunrise. This will cleanse your soul and put you in a peaceful mood. And if that doesn’t do it, then your camel ride back will surely do. (An option to be picked up by our 4×4 vehicle instead is available). You will then drive back through the Draa Valley and heading towards Agdz. You will experience the true nomad life as you will be discovering ancient treasures that are hidden in the southern region. Your journey will continue to Ouarzazate where you will have a chance to see the Kasbah Taourirt. After having lunch, you will drive back to Marrakech via the High Atlas mountains. You will leave in the afternoon and arrive in the evening.
Good to know
What’s included :
- Perfectly bilingual, experienced tour guide/driver.
- 2-day transportation in an air-conditioned, modern 4×4 vehicle.
- 1 Amazing night at our secure Nomad camp in Erg Lihoudi (half board included).
- A guided camel ride, from our desert camp, and another one riding back (approximately 1.5 hours in each direction).
- Entrance fees.
- Taxes and fees.
What’s not included :
- Tips and gratuities (Please keep in mind that this is an entirely personal gesture)
- Lunch and drinks.
- Optional upgrade.
- Personal expenses.
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.